- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
- Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- I’ve never met a glass of red wine I didn’t love.
- Whenever I’m trying to pass the time (read: make it through a 1 minute plank, or to the corner while on a run) I sing the “Fifty Nifty United States” song to myself. I’ll repeat as many times as necessary to make the time pass. Check it out here . I definitely sing it as fast as I can, and I usually skip ahead to the actual list of the states….this is also the only reason I know all 50 states
- For about a year after watching the Truman Show, I was convinced I was living my own personal version of it. To this day, when something really strange happens to me I feel a little twinge of paranoia creep up.
- Whenever watching Jeopardy and a question about a U.S. President comes up, I ALWAYS say that I’m going to learn all of the Presidents in order. This is a lie. I have no intention of sitting down and doing this.
- I wash my hair, like twice a week. Maybe three times in a good week. (Dry shampoo for the win!)
- Sometimes my dog is the only person (yes, he’s a person) that I talk to. ALL. DAY. LONG. (I work mostly from home)
- Despite growing up in Minnesota and Arizona, I really am a California girl. I was born in Northern California and lived there for TWO WHOLE YEARS (hehe) before the family moved to Minnesota.
- I have daily dance session to this song with my dog. Our favorite part is the wiggling.
- I am convinced I’m the same height as everyone around me and am constantly shocked when I see photographic evidence indicating that I am so clearly not.
- I have a recurring dream that I’m Rick Moranis’ agent. Don’t ask.
- I go through serious bouts of insomnia where I won’t fall asleep until about 4 or 5 AM for several days in a row.
And now…. Eleven questions from Olivia!
- Can you put on mascara with your mouth closed?
I actually do make a conscious effort to close my mouth while putting on mascara. I am constantly catching myself mid-application with my mouth wide open, looking like a goof
- What sound do you love?
The sounds of seagulls. It makes me soooo happy. Mostly because I know the ocean is close by!
- What would you want to be reincarnated as?
A lizard! I would be so, so happy to lie on a rock all day and soak up the hot, hot rays of the sun all day. I LOVE the desert.
- Who is your celebrity doppleganger?
Hmm…I’m not sure that I have one. I’ve been mistaken for Miley Cyrus a few times. But I’m not sure I should go by what a bunch of drunks say at a bar. (Good life advice?)
- What was the FIRST thing you bought with your own money?
A Discman and a BoyzIIMen CD! I used my babysitting money to purchase and fell asleep listening to it every night for months.
- What age would you want to stay forever?
My current age (29)
I don’t want to check the 30-35 bracket!!!!
- What was your favorite food as a child?
When my dad made dinner – scrambled eggs and bagels FOR DINNER!
- What is one of your least favorite nick-names?
Hmm… when I was in grade school one of the boys starting calling me ‘Tiny Toon’ (remember the cartoon?) and it totally stuck. I hated it! I think I even came home crying about it. I don’t really mind the rest (they’re all variations of Dre, Drea, Andy)
- What was the first thought you had when you woke-up this morning?
Do I need to wash my hair this morning?
- Where’s Waldo?
Questions for the people I tag
- What is the one thing you can’t leave the house without?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Lake, pool, or ocean?
- Last book you read?
- Dog or cat person?
- Favorite song?
- Dream vacation spot?
- Something no one know about you?
- Typical Friday night?
- Dessert or Appetizer?
- Something your looking forward to this year?